A heavy-duty, long life organic corrosion inhibitor that will provide excellent corrosion protection to the cooling system of all petrol, diesel and gas fuelled engines where anti-freeze anti-boil protection is not needed.
• Extends the period between coolant changes
• Light commercial and passenger vehicles - 5 years / 200,000kms
• Heavy Duty Vehicles – 1,000,000km/12,000 hrs / 6 years (When good quality water is used as directed)
• Provides optimum protection of all metals commonly used in cooling systems.
• Provides a unique inhibitor package suitable for mixed metal protection.
• Excellent protection against cavitation and liner pitting.
• Maximises operating life and reliability of water pumps – silicate free.
• Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
• Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
All gas, petrol and diesel fuelled engines, including motor-bikes,
passenger and light commercial vehicles, buses, tractors, trucks and
industrial and mining applications, including stationary engines.
The recommended dose is 5% - however, consult your Atlantic technical
representative to obtain the optimum dosage rate for your particular
Meets and exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:-
All major engine manufacturers for passenger, truck and machinery applications.
ASTM’s D1121, D1881,D1384, D1287, D4340, D2809, D2570,D3634.
AS2108 - 2004 (Type B) and most international critical performance specifications.