Atlantic Diesel Long Life Coolant 50% premix is a unique blend of organic long life corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection. This advanced Organic Oat Technology (OAT) formulation is Silicate, Phosphate, Amine, Borate and Nitrate free and is manufactured to AS 2108-2004 (Type A). Atlantic Diesel Long Life Coolant 50% is suitable for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
- Heavy duty vehicles 400,000km/ 6 years/ 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Provides optimum reliability and operating life of Water pump.
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
ASTM D3306 (and D4656)
ASTM D4985 (and D5345)
BS 6580 (British Standard)
Cummins 90 T8-4
DCEA 615 (MIL-France)
FSD 8704 (MIL-Sweden)
FVV Heft R443 (Germany)
ISUZU BMW N600 69.0
JASO M325 (Japan) LLC
JIS K2234 (Japan) LLC
Komatsu SAE J1034
MAN 324 (Diesel Engines)
Mazda MES 121C
Mercedes-Benz Sheet 325.3
Toyota TS K2601 G
VOLVO Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)