Atlantic Gearex ZF-SYN 75W-80 is a synthetic technology, high performance transmission fluid, developed for use in ZF manual and automated manual transmission (AMT) systems. The product not only offers a high level of component protection under a wide range of operating conditions and loads, but improved gear shift and improvements in fuel economy.
Gearex ZF-SYN 75W-80 can be used in ZF manual and automated manual transmission (AMT) systems fitted to commercial vehicles, light commercial vehicles, coaches and buses, or where one or more of the specifications below is listed. The versatility of Gearex ZF-SYN 75W-80 allows it to be used in any other types of transmission system requiring an API GL4 lubricant of this viscosity grade.
- Improved gear shift performance
- Proven performance for synchronizers
- Protects components under high load conditions
- Improved transmission efficiency with potential fuel savings
- High temperature stability during sustained long distance schedules
- Extended drain intervals up to 320,000 km.
SAE Viscosity: 75W-80
MAN: 341 Z-4/ 341 E3
Mercedes Benz: 235.4
Volvo: 97305, 97307
ZF: TE-ML 01L, 02L, 08, 13, 16K, 24A