Atlantic Log End Sealer is a unique easy to apply wax based emulsion designed to retard moisture loss and reduce splitting of freshly sawn logs and timber boards. It has been specifically developed with superior stability and spraying characteristics allowing for excellent film uniformity and coverage with minimal dripping. Atlantic Log End Sealer can significantly reduce the number of off-cuts to increase production and marketable yield.
- Good Spray ability enables easy, uniform application with brush, roller or high pressure sprayer without problems of tip and filter blockages.
- High concentration of solids provides good coverage and film thickness in one application.
- Drip reduction formulation specifically designed for vertical surfaces to reduce waste, mess and contamination of surrounding areas.
- Superior stability reduces the risk of separation in storage and subsequent risk of faulty application.
- Fast drying time provides improved operational flexibility in variable weather conditions with reduced chance of run-off due to unexpected rainfall.
- Not classified as a Dangerous Good enabling more flexible and convenient storage, handling and transportation.
Suggestions for Use:
Apply by spray, brush or roller to achieve a thick continuous film.
Do not dilute product.
Product standing for lengthy periods should be checked for any separation and agitated prior to use if required.
Product dries as a white film.