Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor is a heavy-duty, long life organic OAT corrosion inhibitor that will provide excellent corrosion protection to the cooling system of all petrol, diesel and gas fuelled engines where anti-freeze anti-boil protection is not needed. It does not contain any silicates, phosphates, amines, borates or nitrates and is manufactured to AS 2108-2004 (Type B).
Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor is suitable for use in a wide variety of vehicles and machinery including cars, light & heavy commercial vehicles, motorcycles, construction, industrial and stationary engines.
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles - 250,000km/ 5 years (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles 600,000km/ 4 years/ 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Blended with Anti-foam agents to prevent water pump cavitation.
- Maximises operating life and reliability of water pumps.
- Excellent protection against metals corrosion, cavitation and liner pitting.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
Caterpillar Marine Power System
MAN Diesel Engines
MTU (MTL 5049)
Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)