Gearex full synthetic 75W-90 is a premium gear oil formulated with Polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oil and the latest generation additives. This additive technology has undergone 28 million kilometres of field testing in light/ heavy commercial vehicles and passenger cars and is an OEM endorsed additive technology. Gearex Full Synthetic 75W-90 is a total drive line solution suitable for manual synchronised & non synchronised transmissions, transfer cases, transaxles, and differentials with & without limited slip. Gearex full synthetic 75W-90 is also recommended for heavy duty earthmoving, agricultural and construction applications and provides maximum protection and oil drain longevity even in the most arduous conditions.
This product contains Sturaco 7098 friction modifier for Limited Slip Differentials. Do NOT add friction modifiers to this product.
- Suitable for synchronised/ non synchronised transmissions, axles, transaxles, differentials and transfer cases.
- Wide synchromesh compatibility
- Offers extended drain capabilities of up to 500,000 kms
- Minimises inventory
- Thermally stable with exceptional cleanliness
- Recommended for motorsport applications
- OEM endorsed technology
SAE Viscosity: 75W-90
API: GL4/ GL5/ MT1
DETROIT DIESEL: DFS 93K2019.01
FORD: M2C200-B/ C
MAN: 341 Z2
MAN: 341 E2
MAN: 342 M3
MAN: 342 S1
SCANIA: STO 1:0, STO: 2:0A FS
ZF: TE-ML 02B, 05A, 07A, 08, 12B, 12L, 12N, 16B, 16F, 17B, 19C, 21A