Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor is a blend of organic acid carboxylates corrosion inhibitors with anti-foaming agents and anti-scale compounds formulated to provide excellent corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for modern cooling systems. It contains no silicates, borates, phosphates, nitrites, nitrates or amines and is suitable for use in a wide variety of vehicles and machinery including cars, light & heavy commercial vehicles, motorcycles, construction, industrial and stationary engines cooling system. Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor is a Type B corrosion inhibitor and can be used where Type A antifreeze coolants are not applicable.
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles - 250,000km/ 5 years (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles 600,000km/ 4 years/ 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Blended with Anti-foam agents to prevent water pump cavitation.
- Maximises operating life and reliability of water pumps.
- Excellent anti-freeze/ anti-boil protection against metals corrosion, cavitation and liner pitting.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
ASTM D1881, D1384, D4340, D2809, D2570, D3634
Caterpillar Marine Power System
MAN Diesel Engines
MTU (MTL 5049)
Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)
Notes and Handling:
Its recommended that Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor be used as a straight water base inhibitor at 10% treat rate (1 litre per 10 litres of water) and as low as 4% in demineralized water. Do not mixed with any other inhibitors or coolants. For best results, flush cooling system prior to refilling with Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor. Always dispose of used inhibitors in accordance to state regulations. Never top up with water as this will dilute the inhibitor. Always top up with Atlantic Long Life Inhibitor premixed at the correct ratio.