Atlantic Nitro-R C5 0W-20 is a high performance full synthetic Mid SAPS low viscosity engine oil. It has been developed using the latest performance additives and full synthetic base stocks and provides exception fuel economy along with long drain capabilities and biofuel compatibility. It delivers exceptional engine protection by reducing harmful engine deposits and offers superior oxidation and temperature resistance as well as enhanced Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI), timing chain and turbo wear protection.
Atlantic Nitro-R C5 0W-20 is recommended for use in modern high-performance turbocharged, supercharged, variable timing, multi-valve fuel injected, hybrid, petrol and diesel powered engines fitted with/ without the latest after treatment systems such as diesel particulate filters (DPF’s) or gasoline particulate Filters (GPF’s).
Always refer to the Atlantic Lube Guide for correct product application.
- Promotes quick oil circulation during cold starting
- Premium wear protection
- Protects against timing chain wear
- Maximises fuel economy
- Protects against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
- Designed for use in turbo-charged & supercharged gasoline and diesel engines
- Compatible with Diesel particulate filters (DPF’s) and Petrol Particulate Filters (GPF’s).
- Biofuel compatibility
SAE Viscosity: 0W-20
BMW: LL17FE+, LL14FE+
Ford: M2C947-B1, M2C962-A1
Jaguar Land Rover: STJLR.03.5006
Mercedes Benz: 229.71, 229.72
Volvo: VCC RBS0-2AE