Organic Long Life Coolant concentrate is a unique blend of organic long life corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection. This advanced Organic Oat Technology (OAT) formulation is Silicate, Phosphate, Amine, Borate and Nitrate free and is manufactured to AS 2108-2004 (Type A). Organic Long Life Coolant is suitable for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in light commercial and passenger vehicles, heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles - 400,000km/ 6 years (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles 400,000km/ 6 years/ 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
ASTM D3306 (and D4656) ASTM D6210
ASTM D4985 (and D5345)
BS 6580 (British Standard)
Cummins 90 T8-4
DCEA 615 (MIL-France)
FSD 8704 (MIL-Sweden)
FVV Heft R443 (Germany)
General Motors GM 1899M
General Motors GM 6277M
ISUZU BMW N600 69.0
JASO M325 (Japan) LLC
JIS K2234 (Japan) LLC
Komatsu SAE J1034
MAN 324 (Diesel Engines
Mazda MES 121C
Mercedes-Benz Sheet 325.3
NATO S-757 SAAB
Toyota TS K2601 G
Volkswagen VW TL774D
VOLVO Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)