Supertronic 15W-40 CI-4 is a modern diesel engine oil designed for heavy duty applications. It has been blended from hydrocracked base stocks and a premium additive package. Supertronic 15W-40 CI-4 is suitable for turbocharged and naturally aspirated engines providing superior soot dispersing additives to ensure consistent lubricant viscosity throughout the service interval. It is suitable for servicing most light/ heavy duty on & off road vehicles, earthmoving machinery, agricultural tractors as well as industrial equipment.
Supertronic 15W-40 CI-4 is however not recommended for diesel engines fitted with EGR and exhaust emission reduction systems such as DPF, CPF, DOC and or SCR. Always refer to the Lube Guide for the correct product application.
- Premium engine protection
- Superior Sludge and viscosity increase control
- Provides outstanding performance in reducing oxidation
- Improved piston deposit protection
- Mid ash formulation minimises combustion deposits
- Suitable for use where API: CH-4, CG-4 or CF-4 is specified
API: CI-4/ SL
Caterpillar: ECF 2, ECF-1A
Cummins: CES 20078
Detroit Diesel: DDC 93K215
Deutz: DQC III-10
Mack: EO-M Plus, EO-N
MAN: M 3275
MTU: Category 2