Universal Long Life Coolant Premix is a unique blend of organic long life corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection. This advanced Organic Oat Technology (OAT) formulation is Silicate, Phosphate, Amine, Borate and Nitrate free and is manufactured to AS 2108-2004 (Type A). Universal Long Life Coolant Premix is suitable for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
- Heavy duty vehicles 400,000km/ 6 years/ 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Provides optimum reliability and operating life of Water pump.
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
ASTM D3306 (and D4656)
ASTM D4985 (and D5345)
BS 6580 (British Standard)
Cummins 90 T8-4
DCEA 615 (MIL-France)
FSD 8704 (MIL-Sweden)
FVV Heft R443 (Germany)
ISUZU BMW N600 69.0
JASO M325 (Japan) LLC
JIS K2234 (Japan) LLC
Komatsu SAE J1034
MAN 324 (Diesel Engines)
Mazda MES 121C
Mercedes-Benz Sheet 325.3
Toyota TS K2601 G
VOLVO Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)